What is UHP Blasting?
UHP (Ultra High Pressure) blasting is a versatile and environmentally friendly method of cleaning, as it doesn’t use any harmful chemicals or abrasive materials. It is safe for use on a variety of surfaces including concrete, steel, and other metals, and can be used in a range of industries including oil and gas, marine, and construction.
- UHP blasting can be used for surface preparation before applying coatings, as well as for the removal of existing coatings and surface contaminants.
- UHP blasting is a highly effective method of removing tough or stubborn surface contaminants, such as rust, scale, and corrosion.
- UHP blasting can be performed in a variety of settings, including onshore and offshore locations, and in a range of industries, including oil and gas, marine, and construction.
- UHP blasting is an environmentally friendly method of surface preparation and cleaning, as it uses only water and abrasive materials, with no chemicals or solvents.
- UHP blasting can be used in conjunction with other surface preparation and cleaning techniques, such as vacuum blasting and steam cleaning, to provide a comprehensive cleaning solution.
- UHP blasting can help to extend the service life of equipment and structures by removing surface contaminants and preparing surfaces for the application of protective coatings.
Praxis offers UHP blasting services for a variety of applications including surface preparation, tank cleaning, and pipeline cleaning. Our experienced technicians use the latest UHP blasting technology and equipment to ensure that the job is completed safely and efficiently, and with minimal impact on the surrounding environment.
Our UHP blasting services are complemented by our expert project management services, ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and provide tailored solutions that meet their specific requirements.
Praxis’s UHP blasting services are backed by our commitment to safety and quality, and we ensure that all work is completed to the highest standards. Our experienced technicians are trained to work in hazardous environments, and we take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our personnel, our clients, and the environment.